- Place a bowl of chestnuts on your front porch. Do not approach the introverts when they come to eat them.
- Make sure there are no strong-smelling herbs in your home garden, as this may repel introverts.
- Paint your doorway a bright color to let introverts know you’re friendly.
- Introverts use a complex series of symbols to communicate with one another. Learn these symbols and draw them on the curb in front of your house or on your mailbox.
- Softly play a pan flute if you believe introverts are near.